Saturday, January 29, 2011

Presentation to Boone County Master Gardeners

Today I presented: Starting the Switch to Natural Lawn Care for the Boone County Master Gardeners. It went great. The audience enjoyed the topic and had many questions that I answered. It was nice to get out and talk about lawns while the snow is melting in late January. I know that there is plenty of winter left and even more snow in the forecast as I write, but I am anticipating the spring weather already.

Now it is time for me to write my annual spring newsletter to my friends and clients. As always, I talk about how Insite did last year and some of the things that I am thinking of doing this year. I also provide some tips on lawn care and/or landscaping. I like to think that I spread a bit of my 'Spring Fever' around during the winter blues.
Take care and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment